Using PlexyDesk GIT
The PlexyDesk development master is located at Github.
The following steps are specific for PlexyDesk's GIT.
General GIT tutorials can be found here.
- Step 1: Create a free account with Github then visit PlexyDesk project link.
- Step 2: Click on the fork button as shown below (click on the image below):
- Step 3: Download the code from your forked repository (clone your repo locally)
git clone email@example.com:sirajrazick/plexydesk.git
Note: Please make sure that you replace "sirajrazick" with your git hub user name.
- Step 4: Create a new branch, so that you can start adding code to PlexyDesk
git branch my_cool_feature
git checkout my_cool_feature
- Step 5: Now do the modifications you would like to do, then commit the result
git commit -a
Note: The commit message supports following keywords:
fixes : #bugid
closes : #issuid
A sample commit message for closing an issue looks like below:
Author: Siraj Razick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed May 4 20:44:22 2011 +0530
Test issue close
- Step 6: After you have committed your changes, upload the changes to the remote git repository by using this command:
git push origin my_cool_feature
- Step 7: Make a Pull request from Github web interface, in that select your commit and your branch and make the request (click on the image below):
- Step 8: Next an upstream PlexyDesk developer will review your commit and if it is good and working, he will merge your patch to upstream PlexyDesk source code.
- Not showing up in apps
35 weeks 14 hours ago
PlexyDesk Home is proudly protected by AntiSpam, 121 spams caught since 23 June, 2011